Login | Register

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 4:03 pm

Welcome
Welcome to thenewhorizon

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see fewer advertisements. Registration is quick, simple, and free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Forming Her Crew [Tag: Augustine, Brahan, Nyria, Sasha]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:21 am 
Site Admin

---[Setting]---
Galaxy: Milky Way
System Cluster: 34 Tauri
Solar System: Bai Hu
Planet: Albion
Level: middle orbit
Continent / Ocean: N/A
Nation / Territory: N/A
State / Province: N/A
County / Prefecture: N/A
City / Town / Village: N/A
Suburb: N/A
Structure: the Firefly "Persephone"
Time Frame: Past
TNH Verse Year: 2517
Local Date: 2517 _ _

* This thread picks up where Bumping In left off.

We took the Firefly, still in need of repairs, back up out of orbit to make a few laps near the middle layer of the magnetosphere as we conversed and planned our collective move...

I could sense each of their gifts, but only knew through feelings that their complimentary dependencies and weaknesses existed and would reveal themselves in time. One of us had a calming effect on all that was around us, and that might have helped to hold our old-model starship-stationwagon together. Another was very gifted academically, and had probably already started mentally crunching those probability numbers, weighing what had transpired against what most likely would, and what, then, most likely should. The third one that had my attention was the one who had a hearty plethora of special warfare strongpoints; aspects that made him even more of a formidable adversary in some situations than me. I wondered if he would exploit those, as it seemed highly transparent that he was well aware of them all. The last person I continued to juggle in my mind and balance with all of the others had an impressively learned background like the second, but what had my attention most was the uncanny ability to practically function as a living bone density scanner, amongst other things. This, too, of course, could be easily exploited, and perhaps even used to eavesdrop or non-invasively spy about the inner workings of my rather unique ship. It certainly wouldn't take long, if that was the case, as it was only the size of a small house; barely big enough to cram in a few dozen people, and until I knew them better, I had to be on my politicking and guard.

As I released all I had into Nyria each of those first few nights in Albion's middle orbit, I breathed in all she was, and let my eyelids rest over their orbs, and my head in the Companion's kissing cradle. It was easier to go to the Astral entwined so peacefully with her. Like none I could recall before her, she resisted me nought; not even in the slightest. I dreamt of being in conflicted situations, of fighting and arguing non-stop, and of what I always considered worst, but I stirred in her arms, and awoke at a respectable hour, still in her full-body embrace; the flesh of her practiced envelope was still balancing out all of my Yang.

We took turns sucking on each other's tongues, comforting ourselves mutually with the science and art of touch, along with those of our many other senses. I was not surprised to find how well versed she was in each new technique and philosophy I tested her with. Our eyes narrowing toward one another, we both fought the ghosts of dimples and smirks; our eyes somehow simultaneously predatory, but in a most agreeable way. She could tell I was reading and sensing her in ways she did not fully possess, but it didn't seem to bother her; perhaps it was just part of her training not to be bothered.

I let the others wake up on their own, and began preparing a break-fast as Nyria went to the neck-borne private quarters each of them now enjoyed, to tidy and freshen up. 'They'd better like Paleo,' I half-smirked to myself, for if they didn't, it was too bad; the entirely-Paleo ingredients were already mixing and steaming in the cooking pan I stirred.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Forming Her Crew [Tag: Augustine, Brahan, Nyria, Sasha]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 pm 

Seeing Auzdein set off something great inside me. Filling me with his *** did even more. I had studied with many people prior to him, and entertained even more, but none compared to this guiding force and man. He drew me to him, and needed no lure, and all I wanted was more. That is not the usual mentality or philosophy of a Companion, but that is what became of mine.

I slept easily that night, and enjoyed being completed with his full length snug inside me. I decided to wait until later to ask him about making a few stops to Feng Shui furnish my new room. Somehow, though, ...I sensed... that he already knew...

Every time he stepped nearer me, I could feel him and his signature, magnetic attraction. I tuned into his smell, and everything else about him. It was as if my whole body had a natural affinity and salivation for his. Under other circumstances (with another man or woman), this might have scared me, and made suspicions of high-tech or mutant tricks torment my mind, but with him... something I felt again just told me he wasn't forcing it, and that it was alright.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:55 pm 

The "Reconstruction" would be what ended up repairing my homeworld's cities, but it could never repair our hearts; that would take something far different. Such was the tao of things. The Fates had clearly steered us all together, and we were quite the eclectic fusion, unlikely to ever meet on our own without them. I wondered if or when sparks would fly, who would **** whom, and who would instead **** over. There was something each of them were holding back; some secrets bigger than others. Whose were dark and confusing, whose just out of avoiding annoyance, and whose beyond even their own conscious knowledge?

I couldn't sleep well in my room, even though I was used to dealing with psychopaths trying to shoot and cage me; the Unification War hadn’t ended well. Both sides were now limping, and no treaty or disbandments would ever make them trust again. It would be a shaky peace; the same kind I endured, alone in my surprise of a bunk, thinking about that phenomenally-faced girl.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:14 pm 

There was a dynamic amongst them. I could tell. I had seen it before in my company back home, and studied its intricacies at the university for years. Usually groups would fragment, even if in prime numbers, and required careful arrangement and supervision (not to mention cycling) to ensure they fed into a stable loop, but these youngsters all seemed to have fallen naturally into that arrangement. The odds were uncanny. It seemed certain the queasy doctor would be rejected, as the others clearly had military (and therefore medical) experience, but other factors and forces I could not see kept this from happening, and I gave this idea the mental floor to be mulled over, puffing on my empty pipe as I relaxed in the silence after my powernap.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:53 pm 

I finally had the money to enjoy the services of those Heavenly girls, but was still so airsick and awkward about flying, even with the inertial dampeners on. When they stuttered and shorted out, I was a pasty, perspiring mess, and I’m sure that only resulted in internal laughter. Plus, there was a man on board with the same air about him as those of the Qing Long Corporation I had spent so much time caring for; the aire of deep pockets –of the deepest pockets, and one I dared not cross. Even with Companions, many men become hostile and defensive, and I had no experience or place being in a fight. Speaking of which, the only other two on board were also men, and seasoned gunfighters at that; both had shot at the cops, and probably wounded and killed a few, unless… unless they were so seasoned that they had been calm enough to shoot only closely enough to escape from them. Either way; also not two people I’d want to fight. I kept my thoughts about the girl to myself. She would probably need my objective, disconnected medical advice again on our trip anyway, and my Hippocratic Oath always came first.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:09 pm 
Site Admin

Every time I touched Nyria, I felt better. I guess I was always an empath who never knew it. Since her feelings toward me were always perfect, my feelings and health were always perfect whenever I was closer to her. I didn’t just sense how she felt; I became it… in a way. I kept my fingers interlaced with hers at all times. If the others wanted a piece of the action, they would have it, but they’d have to get past their assumptions about us –if there were any, for I wasn’t talking; it wasn’t my place to explain, or offer ‘freebies’; it was beneath me.

I called an informal ‘pow-wow’ with the others, giving Augustine a chance to get up on his soapbox and fill the rest of them in on what he intended for us all. I already had the full scoop, as I’m sure did Sasha, but if Nyria truly was going to stay (and my empath ESP confirmed for me she was), she and our equally star-crossed addition, Brahan, would need that briefing, too.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:31 pm 

Every time Auz touched me, I felt better. I ‘d always felt good around clients I could tell honored and respected my talents and studies, and around those who I was clearly providing great and unprecedented comfort and release for, but with Auz, it was something more. He looked at me and connected with me like he regarded me as a goddess, but in a spellbinding way that never left him clingy or me feeling repulsed. It was clear he was always in command of me, even though (and most especially) because he never said it. It just was so.

His *** drive (libido sp) was incredible, and he never got carried away. Auz was this handsome, beautiful fusion and harmony of lust, wrath, intuition, innovation, introspection, spontaneity, dry wit, and self-control. I didn’t let him *** in me each time; I wordlessly begged him for it, flexing out every single last drop and squeezing it safe and warm and tight all inside me. I kept it in me as long as I could, loving how it felt lubricating and sloshing about in my insides. I don’t think I’ve ever swallowed that much *** in all my life, and that’s saying something, as I studied to be the best of the Companions since as early as I can remember. The way Auz was making use of me, I was so happily overwhelmed that my dream was finally coming true.

I wanted to **** and synchronize myself with the others, and I had a hunch Auz wouldn’t care (thank, God!), but they were still so cautious and rigid (and not in the fun way!), so I let them come to me (and *** to me) in their own ways and time, only hugging and kissing them on their cheeks to let them know I was ready. I would very lightly grasp their biceps and the bulges of their cocks and balls a couple days later if they didn’t initiate anything. Most men and women, I’d found, just had too much baggage and Chi imbalance to break the ice they burned to be past.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:12 pm 

I had run from the law, shot at them even, and remained an armed stranger on top of being a murderous fugitive, but this Auzdein cat didn’t seem to even notice. He was as calm as the summer night’s breezes, and always genuinely welcoming in passing on this antiquated old classic (starship) of his. No one ever checked on me. No one asked me to handover my side arm or disarm in any way. I had space, respect, trust, and even the helm of the ship when I wanted it. That all felt great, but left me rather suspicious; things “too good to be true” usually are.

When they called the meeting to have the older gentleman speak his piece to us, I strolled back in to the top deck’s dining chamber, strapped as always, and took a seat beside Auz, as he and I had somehow become battle-brothers. It’s not very often a stranger casually helps kill a few cops with you. I wanted to learn just why.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:30 pm 

It was a relief to find how educated, open, and universally balancing our new girl and lady was. Nyria Serra truly did give credence to the house she came from ; famed for its founding family of no other than the Inara Serra. Nyria, like her House’s lead sister, was a cut above the rest –in both her infinitely angelic outer beauty, and her inner beauty which also came from her lifetime of willing skill honing. She knew just how to slowly warm us up without causing any reason for uneasiness or alarm. I hoped the other men would be taking advantage of her soon, as she was clearly our gift, and a voluntary and eager one at that. If only all other females knew how to be true, pure women of grace and enlightenment like her.

As they filed in to our ship’s dining room, I stood and greeted them, letting them pick their seats. Nyria went straight for Auz’s lap, but was very comfortable in resting one of her gown-covered legs over Brahan’s quad when he sat down, taking his hands in hers as she very lightly and tenderly squeezed them to an ultra-slow rhythm. Opening her crotch completely (the sign, in her case, of a lady very comfortable with her self, her body, and her true purpose, as well as the surest sign of confidence and peak health), she draped her other leg over Sasha’s, using it to squeeze lightly on him. This woman was a genius.

I started my briefing, and she made sure to keep her eyes downcast from mine, knowing of their incredible power over all males and females, and respecting me by helping me avoid them so my mind could keep its speech in order. She nodded when it was appropriate, and was just the definition of supportive. God bless her and this chapter.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:14 pm 

I was taken aback to say the least when that impossibly hourglassed and doll-faced teenage girl and obviously irreproachable Companion started making fleeting passes at me. The look in her eyes was not one of a mischievous deviant hoping to pit good men against one another just to selfishly get only herself off; she was trying to do her job, and I finally gave in and let her. Returning her hugs and kisses was the easiest and most natural thing in the world for me, and when I saw the others doing it, too, and saw them noticing and not caring that I was doing it, this huge weight and worry was lifted from my shoulders, and I wanted more than ever to help these free-loving people with my medical know-how, as their social know-how had just helped (and unlocked) me.

I sat down between Auzdein and where Augustine stood. I had already heard much of what he had to say after one of his agents had fetched me from my previous world, so my attention (not disrespectfully) was significantly more on Nyria and the leg she readily draped over mine, instantly capturing my heart and not for one instant playing games with it. This angel-nymph of total comfort was like the opposite of a Siren. Even Brahan, who had been so tightly-wound and skeptical of us all, was visibly relaxing inch by inch more into his chair. I let my hands rest atop Nyria’s thigh, and started building up my confidence by massaging it all the way up to her groin.

Report this post