Login | Register

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 3:58 pm

Welcome
Welcome to thenewhorizon

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see fewer advertisements. Registration is quick, simple, and free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Interludes and Caffeine [Tag: Freya Storm]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 pm 
Site Admin

---[Setting]---
Galaxy: Milky Way
System Cluster: Local Cluster
Solar System: Ra/Sol/Sun
Planet: Earth/Gaia
Level: surface
Continent / Ocean: North America
Nation / Territory: U.S.A.
State / Province: New York
County / Prefecture: New York
City / Town / Village: New York City
Suburb: (borough) Manhattan
Structure: the Boheme Coffee House
Time Frame: Past
TNH Verse Year: 2014
Local Date: 2014 March 4

by Freya Storm at March 4 Friday 9:33 am EST

Winter played the city within its taunting icy grip. Most New Yorkers huddled behind several layers of jackets, coats, mufflers, and hats, shielding themselves from the bitter kiss of the season. Today, the weather would thrust her most fierce upon the city. New Yorkers found warm corners, heated taxis, anything but wandering the frozen streets as much as possible.

This was where Freya Storm was in her element. Moving with a brisk pace, a tan light coat fitting loosely over her slender form. Beneath the coat, she dressed down for the day. Monday, Club Repulica would be closed. A rare day off, as Freya strode through the city in jeans and a black button up shirt. Her saffron hair pulled behind her head in a pony tail. Ivory cheeks held the pink flush of life, as the winter called her unusual chemistry to heat up and enjoy a quickened metabolism.

Coral painted lips remained in a pleased smile, as the Pantheran female made her way to the front door of Boheme. The scent of coffee swept past her senses, and over her skin. She pulled in a long breath, enjoying the rush of the rich musk that came with the aroma. Sweet, rich, and somehow reminded her of men, which brought a rather whimsical smile to her chiseled features, as Freya walked up to the counter. § "A white mocha.. please."

She paid for her request, then turned about to find a seat in the heavily crowded cafe. Everyone wanted a warm, or rather hot, drink in the city. Save for one man, whom Freya hoped had gotten her message and been able to stop by. Auzdein.

Since he had told her that he might know a way to get her back home. And then, there was the fact that she missed him. Longed for the companionship of her new kin, new friend. There was something safe about him, something that found content and genuine in that moment nuzzled into his arms. Freya chalked it up to the wish for home, and the reverie of chaste affinity.

With a gentle sway of her hips, she moved through the heavily crowded cafe towards a small bistro table shoved against the wall. There, pressed in little space were two chairs and the table. Setting her paper cup of hot mocha on the table, Freya pulled from the lining of her coat a bottle of Cape Grim water, still chilled by the cold outside. She set it across the table, and then pulled her coat to fall from her shoulders. Letting the warm fabric cover rest on the back of her chair, Freya turned back around and lifted up her drink to her lips. Her tongue played in the foamy whip cream which had been spiraled on top, carelessly allowing the white cream to smear on lips.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Interludes and Caffeine [Tag: Freya Storm]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:54 pm 
Site Admin

by Auzdein von Himmler at February 11 Friday 3:07 pm EST

Auz hated coffee houses. He hated anything Outlander on most occasions, but he especially hated the ones that pushed the legalized, heart-crippling 'man-products of alcohol and caffeine. Today, however, he dealt with it, sucking it up and showing face despite all that. It was freezing-balls cold outside, which reminded him of one minus 40 degree day in Illinois, and which he deeply enjoyed. It was also a chance to see the amazing woman he had met at Belvedere just three weeks before.

A message had arrived for him from the woman, appearing in his dream as a small, blinking icon off to the corner of his Astral field of view. When he had acknowledged it, it expanded to display the data associated with her message, and before he had even left the dreaming world, he was smiling and ready to leave the big, comfy bed in his Waldorf suite. Donning a comfortable, black, wool and cotton, long-sleeve shirt, a pair of dark, drab, cargo pants, along with an insulated and lined trench-coat, and a pair of soft, black leather gloves to go with his arctic warfare, matte black, combat sneaker-boots, he completed the ensemble with a Kashmir scarf and his favorite **** Tracy fedora.

Freya was spot on; when Auz came in, he ignored the menu in its entirety, and didn't even get in line. Having caught sight of her during his initial, customary, reconnaissance lap around the establishment, he saw that she had already thoughtfully readied his favored drink, and he carefully and quietly made his way through the crowd well behind her peripheral vision, approaching her while staying in her blind spot, until he was right up along her side.

One gloved hand held his capped bottle of water. The other hand, ungloved a moment prior, now moved so carefully toward her that it scarcely disturbed the air. Freya would then feel a very soft, tender touch; two of the pads of his fingers gently sliding across her lips from side to side, removing the residual cream. Auz liked unique 'hellos'.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:55 pm 
Site Admin

by Freya Storm at March 8 Tuesday 2:46 pm EST

The din of voices and background music become nothing more than the harsh sound of wind to Freya's ears. Her mind forcing the modulation into something wild and natural, that allowed for her other thoughts to assemble to the forward of her mind. Since the day she met him on the 'distant' castle settled within the compound of Central Park, Freya had often thought of her new kin, Auzdein von Schäfer. The tall dark figure of a man, whose persona and build would probably send fear to shiver down the length of their spine. He held the cimmerian eyes of a predator who lurked in the shadows. The stillness of a keen hunter, even Freya had felt the dusky view of his oculars settle over her in a way that could easily have fashioned her as prey.

And yet, she had curled into that lurid space. Auzdein was not human, but someone who held in his being the feral crux of nature. And something those born to this earth seemed to hold as far from themselves as possible, that of trusting love. An err to which Auzdein and Freya had begun to succumb themselves, until the crisp winter breeze struck cords and infused the air about them with something they would both recognize and cling, a natural progression of kinship and affinity.

The sweetened cream was pure delight upon her tongue. Freya could have teased the topping for near hours, would it have lasted beyond the playful laps of her tongue. Her patience to wait for her friend to show up at the shop was easy to handle with her antics in the whipped cream. Perhaps, it was the blithe of the moment, that left her uncentered and taking use of her normally keen senses which might have caught her 'stalker'. Or, it was now that she would find herself blind to such tactical skills of this hunter. The blonde had barely caught glimpse of the gloved hand which purchased the bottle from the table, as fingers swept light and slow across the full plain of her mouth. Her body quivered in response, as the touch grazed fingertips across her sensitive lips. Freya closed her eyes for a moment, weaving dark blonde eyelashes together as the gesture flew his scent beneath her nostrils. Kin.

His scent in that little span of time back in December now registered something to which instinct would draw her towards him. Her kin, her dear companion of wild things, Freya slid from the chair and table without touching the edges of wood. Without a sound, she swept up into the length of her friend. Feline grace finding her plunged to his body, where she wrapped her arms about Auzdein, to nestle the soft brush of her cheek and chin along his neck. Her nose like satin beneath his ear, she nuzzled into his scent. Freya drew a wild smile, as she purred his name, § "Auzdein"

In that sudden 'pounce', viewers would believe themselves spectators of two long lost friends, or perhaps even lovers, as the woman clutched to the wide frame of him, before she leaned back with a broad smile. Freya's blue eyes held the glimmer of the lit kinship held for Auzdein in her heart, while her body would hum the faint purr to which nothing human could hear, § "I am so glad that you received my message, I wondered..hoped that you would."

It was with a hint of reluctance that she peeled her slender body from his hardened form. The tips of her fingers stroking against his cheek, combing tips into the short hair of his beard, then tumbled down to smooth against the solid sculpture of his chest. Freya glided back into her seat. Her body forward, every muscle and line of her physique radiated with the excitement to be around her otherworldly friend. Seeking the touch to both were familiar with their culture and natural attentions, Freya stretched out her hand to sweep her palm along the outer cylinder of his forearm. Long digits curled underneath his forearm, smoothing beneath in a trail that would lead to the thrum of veins beneath his wrist, § "And I hope that I did not catch you in the middle of something."

§ "I just..wanted to see you, my kin." Her chin lowered, while a crooked smile snaked on her mouth. The Pantheran's eyes danced from his strong hand, flitting up towards the russet of his gaze, § "Actually, I've let it be too long. I've just been taken away by the fast time of this world."

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:02 pm 
Site Admin

by Auzdein von Himmler at March 8 Tuesday 6:34 pm EST

As Freya rose into his body, slipping her arms ‘neath his own and around his torso, Auz just as fluidly enveloped his greatly longed for and equally alien kin. Powerful arms grown and toned through brutal training –arms which had carried hundreds of pounds into combat in every environment available on this Earth, and which had learned to find comfort in beds made of rubble, bones, armor, and anti-tank missiles- swung protectively closed around her body. Muscle groups slowly, steadily flexed to their max, firing one after the other like pistons in succession, letting her feel how she was recharging and powering all of him in who she was and how she was greeting him. Auz was melting inside and loving it. Only a small shred of him lingered with the urge to maintain a plan to kill her the instant she might betray and challenge him.

The bottle had been gracefully dropped into one of his open cargo pockets in the same motion that had set his arms closing around his beautiful friend. He would retrieve it later, upon being bid sit by her own doing so.

§ "Auzdein."
When she spoke his name, all he could hear was the music of her voice mixed impossibly perfectly with that of her touch. A symphony of the senses was being composed and played for Auzdein right before his very eyes. Words could not express it, so he chose few, letting her feel his thoughts instead.

When Freya leaned back, his embrace did not lessen in magnitude nor conveyance; only sliding down around her waist and the arch of her spine, keeping her firmly pressed against him as he looked deeply into her eyes, reading her to her core yet with only still-amazed affection in his.

§ "I am so glad that you received my message, I wondered..hoped that you would."
He couldn’t help but smile as his chin flickered flexing; lower lip rising up as dimples formed. ‘Stop it, Auz,’ he calmed himself this time, issuing the order not to hold anything back from this one woman. ‘Just be yourself around this one. –your non-lethal self.’

Auz could feel the trembling hunger for their kind of touch spoken in her reluctant release of his body. Again, it was only the most beautiful music to him. He had expected to only slay by the bushel all he encountered on this expedition, as he had upon all like and before it. Feeling the mutual acquiescence of even temporary parting in this moment with her was truly unforeseeable. ‘What the hell is happening?

As Freya’s fingers stroked his cheek, he closed his eyes and leaned his head into it, growling very quietly through closed and relaxed lips so that only she could hear; letting Freya see his voluntary addiction as the rising rumble resonated into her flesh from within his own. It had been so long since he had felt touch and love like hers. If hers continued like this, he might extend his stay outside the walls of his only other home. He met the thought with carefully guarded optimism, daring to entertain hope again within his chakras and meridians; something he had completely shut off well before the Shift. Somehow, this woman before him had surgically reached into the jar upon the shelf in the back of his mind as if she’d known exactly where it was all along, pulled all his hope back out again, and begun to nurture it as it grew back up all around him like a garden flourishing out of control.

Then her fingers fell upon his chest, and it flexed a second time to welcome them with its proud tautness. Pectorals swole for a moment, rising to honor her and display much of that which he had worked for his whole life. Her hands were now free to roam and discover wherever they would. His tension and occasional flinches would remain, but by and large, she had earned her clearance many times over.

Auz watched her glide back down into her seat, and let his eyes trace their ways all over, up and down her classily clad body. Where he came from, it was very important to honor those you cared for with appreciative looks like that. He slid the trench coat off and gracefully spun it around off to the side of his body to let it settle evenly over the back of the vacant chair across from Freya’s. The scarf and fedora then found their places resting on the seat cushion beside it. Taking his seat at the table she had chosen for them, his arm slid forward almost without him even having to tell it, and moved into the embrace of her fingers and hand around it.

§ "And I hope that I did not catch you in the middle of something."
Auz let a smile form, “You did.” He waited a second to let a spot of worry or apology form within her chest and upon her face. “You caught me in the middle of missing my Lady Freya Storm,” a warm smile began to appear.

§ "I just..wanted to see you, my kin."
“And I you, my lovely Pantheran friend.” He moved his forearm back out of her grasp only to lace his fingers in between her own, squeezing her hand snuggly within his own. This was the first time his digits and hands had ached to be filled with another person’s, instead of his trusted weapons. With his fingers readily woven between her own, he squeezed her hand many times during their conversation, letting Freya feel just how much he’d missed her, too; his first real friend.

§ "Actually, I've let it be too long. I've just been taken away by the fast time of this world."
He watched her lips form her signature crooked smile, and knew what it meant as if it was shining like a light through the darkness, pushing the fog of their façades easily out of the way. “Fret not…” his eyes moved up the features of her face to lock onto her own again, “for time has little meaning to me,” another kind smile. He was overcome by the spirit; his free hand rose and rested around her cheek, caressing it once before settling and letting its thumb continue the motion as his warm palm became stationary against her. “And it’s quite alright; I’ve been very busy with naughty expedition stuff,” a playful, devilish smirk came and went.

“My dearest, sweetest, Freya. How is it that an angelic creation such as you, from so very far away from my lands, is named for the same Norse deities that once governed realms on this world?” He elaborated: “Goddess of love and fecundity. Daughter of Njorth; chief of the Vanir, god of the sea, winds, and prosperity.” As he spoke these words, his accent became heavily Scandinavian, then transitioned seamlessly into Australian: “How have you been?” Auz’s eyes shifted back and forth to and for each of hers. ‘I can’t believe I’m finally able to speak my native language around one of you.’

Moving his fingers and hand away from her cheek, he reproduced the bottle stowed in his cargo pocket, spun off and caught the cap with the same hand, and took a swig from it. “You remembered my drink,” and another genuine smile. This was unheard of. How could he have more shock from a friendly Outlander than an I.E.D. going off?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

by Freya Storm at March 9 Wednesday 1:34 pm EST

He had missed her.

Not only in the way that his body responded to the touch of her fingers, or in how his eyes seized to hold every inch of her languid movements and form, but Auzdein empowered thus emotions with vocalized words. This grasped things which had begun to apprentice the idea she would never hear spoken again. And he would give her this knowledge with the sweetness of respect. Lady Freya Storm. The title gilded by his smile; a warmth to which the blonde wanted to curl within.

Perhaps, he could feel the affection which could hardly be contained, as he moved his forearm in the gentle ribbon of her cupped fingers. Freya felt muscles flex against her palm, swiveling his hand to find the smaller digits of her own. Heat radiated from his palm, broadcasting between the sensitive planes between elegant digits. Her own fingers flexed in response, feathering into the lattice work of their joined hands. Endearment imprinted between two creatures which longed for the touch of home, and finding it would emanate from a kindred soul of another world.

Freya's crooked smile gleamed, curious what exact naughty campaigns her kin would take on. She wouldn't ask. Freya was a woman who respected the silence and secrets of others. Unless Auzdein would elaborate, Freya would not press Auzdein for things he wished to keep to himself. Yet, the deviant grin would taunt her feline curiosity, even as he brought his hand to cradle her cheek. It would be a touch to which the Pantheran would visibly melt into. Freya turned her head slightly into the comfort of his palm, where the edge of her satin lips pressed to his flesh. Her nose nearly nuzzled into his skin, lingering into the abundance of his scent.

§ "Naughty? At least I can dare think that you've enjoyed yourself, my loving kin," Her return was playful. Even she had several times delved into much darker pursuits within the frames of her own past. Her clan threatened, she would feel the force to make a reckoning with the individual, which would turn into an account that few would expect of the woman who seemed to float upon more gentile steps. There was an atramentous piece of Freya that few would take notice of.

The soft curve of her palm had reached for the back of Auzdein's, smoothing the broad frame of his hand. As she remained comforted by the captivating cradle of his hand, she passed venerate digits against his. The pads of her fingers soothed little trails that cascaded down and then upwards along his arm, while the low-pitch of her purr continued to sound from between the deep valley of her breasts, visible in the low buttoned opening of her ebony shirt.

Like glass spheres of her soul, Freya's blue eyes seemed to capture the dim lights within the coffee shop, as Auzdein expressed his fascination over his new found kin and friend. Her mouth twisted in a modest smile, hearing his comment about the Earth bound goddess named Freyja. She had in turn done her own research, finding herself compelled to know about the myth that held the same name. § "I cannot explain, honestly. Yet, the more that I delve into this human world, the more I wonder if I am not the first Pantheran to have been yanked within its grasp. There are many similarities."

§ "The large felines here...," She felt compelled to share with him her knowledge. Perhaps, thirsted for someone who would listen and not become repelled to know she was not only a bipedal creature, but something that turned into a hunter/predator. She believed, trusted, that Auzdein would not disown her with such insight into the darker daemon that prowled in the depths of her belly. And as his hand fell to find the seams between her fingers once more, Freya brought her other hand upwards, resting on her elbow, as slender fingers dance in the air to bring expression to her words, § "...look very much like the ones of my home. Yet, they miss the colors, as if the jewels of their genetics were swiped from their matrix. It is a shame..."

§ "I'm sorry, I think I miss how beautiful...Pantherans could be," her hand rose, lifting and finding a tighter grip upon Auz's own. Squeezing gently, as if the press of their palms was not enough. It would be with a quiet whimper that she would clutch his hand tighter, as she answered him, § "I've been well." At least, she would respond although there were things which harbored pain which Auzdein now gently brushed away with his fingers, § "I just..I cannot help but think of what you said...about home. Going.. home.. possibly."

Freya's mouth parted in a proud smile, pleased to see that Auzdein enjoyed the thoughtfulness which she showered him by bringing the bottled pure water. The delicate bud of her chin lowered, a quick nod came while she remembered the moment that she had bleed herself for his thirst. The thought of blood released a more unorthodox proclivity which Pantherans harbored, the relish of *** which came from the hunt, from blood against skin. Freya's azure eyes dropped to Auzdein's hand, where her thumb swiped small crescent moons tenderly along the side of his hand, while the coil of such voracious desires tightened things deep inside her belly.

Closing the heavy lids of her eyes, Freya attempted to push away the lace of sexual yearnings which slickened warm places between the slender length of her thighs. Carnal thoughts blossomed 'heat' within the air about her, even while Freya struggled to remain on the subject of home and Panthera. She opened her eyes again, searching his, § "You .. believe you know .. I mean.. you said you might know a way I could go home?"

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:13 pm 
Site Admin

by Auzdein von Himmler at March 9 Wednesday 4:33 pm EST

Auz could see and feel such atramental aspects of one's constitution upon first glance and meet, but nary a remark regarding such did he utter, for he, too, was one to respect the chosen silence and closet skeletons of others. Moreover, it was those very shadowy augments of a person that drew Auz ever closer; not curious, but reverent of their well-rounded soul and chapters. If any one encountered was all 'rainbows and sunshine', Auz sensed with certainty that only a rough patch lie ahead for them. He wouldn't endure anything of the sort at this point. With the whispers of a dark, distant advent in Lady Freya's past, Auz felt much more confident that she was now, more than ever, the steeled and capable young woman suitable for him.

§ "Naughty? At least I can dare think that you've enjoyed yourself, my loving kin."
Auzdein's eyes flashed with playful excitement at her dashing honoring of his words and ways. She had just won herself another set of points with him. "I shall stay my tongue, my heavenly maiden, if and until I have had cause to more thoroughly court the lady of this realm."

§ "I cannot explain, honestly. Yet, the more that I delve into this human world, the more I wonder if I am not the first Pantheran to have been yanked within its grasp. There are many similarities."
"Verily; a wise observation and point of consideration. In fact, I have ample reason to believe that such is precisely the case; that there have been many Shifts here, many cycles or ages repeating like seasons, and many more left to come. They occur over a 24,000 Earth-year time period, and are a key part of what I mentioned to you nigh the conclusion of our first intercourse at the lady's residence here."

Auz's eyes tracked the motion of her hand with wonder, as if spellbound by its addition to her spoken language. It was so graceful and complimentary; a lost art and science in the Outland, he had always concluded. Dark brown eyes returned to hers, and were clearly lapping up the reflected coffee house lights captured and displayed so majestically by her own. It had been a long time since he had looked directly and lovingly at any Outlander's face. Auz paid close attention to her words, and how they met with the language of the notes her body instinctively chose for them, and the languages of her various appendages.

§ "I just..I cannot help but think of what you said...about home. Going.. home.. possibly."
It sounded just as if she was almost too afraid to let slip such words, terrified of even the possibility of jinxing such an option, while simultaneously fearing a mere entertaining of a hope in it. Had it been as painful a severance for her as leaving his city had always been for him? Auz's lower lip and chin raised ever so slightly; his expression becoming even more loving and compassionate. He had been taught not to offer; only to receive one well when 'the right question' was asked instead, and Freya Storm had just asked that question. Perhaps one of the kindest smiles she would ever see began to spread across his face; eyes shifting back and forth from one of hers to the other. A very pleased response was beginning to take form.

Freya would soon find that Auz and his people savored the very same calling for epic sexual unity that always stemmed from their truly awe-inspiring 'hunts'. They had turned it into so much of an art and science, that is was a part of their daily lives, and had even become sacred; a holy rite of passage that merited irreproachable honor when executed and shared correctly. People could even be healed by their form and caliber of *** from wounds and diseases that would cripple and kill most anyone on the outside.

At the touch of her thumb to his palm, and its crescent motions, Auz felt himself stir much more powerfully this time, and his next breath was audible and as deep as could be; his eyes locking on to Freya's this time, and letting her know exactly what she was inspiring him to do to and for her. Would she be the very first Outlander to ever experience the indescribable feelings and pleasures of the city at the lore-layered pole? The Drill Instructor within him quickly stomped that back out, reminding him again of their holy law, but the Lady of Panthera was giving that inner voice a very challenging run for its money.

§ "You .. believe you know .. I mean.. you said you might know a way I could go home?"
Auz smirked, still with wild desire flickering about behind well disciplined eyes, playing and darting behind the only partially-concealing underbrush, daring to come out into the open and the dim, romantic lighting of the coffee shop at any moment. "You're changing the subject from the one pounding at the corners of your mind," a sly, sexy, knowing look penetrated her for a moment. Auz took both of her hands gently, sandwiching them in a prayer formation neatly inside his own. "I am feeling the very same thing I can feel happening in you." He had taught his people to be very direct and supportive about such things; it was sinful not to be. But Auz, without transition, changed the subject back on to the matter of finding her what he had rekindled her hopes to.

Now moving his hands to interlace fingers with both of hers, "I do, indeed, know a way, ..but I require a less public setting to disclose in specificity said 'way'. That kind of 'tech' is not for the open market. 'Not all knowledge is for everyone.' Would the lady accompany me to the field office from which I have been conducting this expedition?" His thumbs had begun to make small circles on the soft undersides of her own, where they hooked on to her palms. If her flesh in those two spots was as sensitive as his was, it would be sharply skyrocketing that growing warmth and electricity within her inner thighs and groin. Calves would rise and flex, toes would curl inward and remain tense for a moment, and empathic fingers would send the confirmation of these events through them both like communiqués riding the lightning. Auz waited a moment to see if she would receive the awakening sensations, and then his fingers lovingly squeezed her hands open as his thumbs continued their rotations. More of the three secret languages and soul-regenerative medicines of the mystery schools of his city were being revealed...

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:15 pm 
Site Admin

by Freya Storm at March 10 Thursday 12:13 pm EST

That the cycles of time would cause an exchange of life between other universes, alternate or not, made sense to the Pantheran woman. Within the fabric of her world, seemed to rest near mirrors of Earth's past. Both bipedal and feline forms emulated those bound on this planet, and yet they were contained to only one tenement. That was, until Earth fluxed and shifted with the changes brought over just a year before this day. Now, there were creatures who seemed to hold DNA that would allow them to shift, to metamorphose into various shapes, human, beast, or inanimate object. Freya could not ascertain the connection, but she could not ignore the similarities.

§ "My sire named me for the spirit who receives the greatest of warriors, and leads them to their eternal home. So, she is not very unlike the goddess you speak of," it would be a parallel that Auzdein would, the spirit's reciprocity to the goddess he had spoken of. Freya had found it further curious, that the animal of the Norse goddess was indeed felines. There were too many concurrences to not believe that such time shifts had crossed Pantherans with Humans before, however many centuries before.

No matter the comparability, there were people in Panthera who could not be replaced. Kinship wove tightly into the fabric of clans. Her breath was their breath. The sound of the mountain rumbling huffs of the frozen tundra felines was something the longed for and missed. The sharp smack that echoed through the mountains, marking the claim of a Pantheran's lands and the hunt. And the scent of her family, warm and moist upon her breath. Freya longed for the origin of her life, a longing to which Auzdein would see in the vast wet reflection of her eyes.

As if he had stolen into her thoughts, Auzdein made a low breathy sound which flushed the humid heat of her physique to rise to heightened levels. In the short distance between them, Freya could taste his exhalation snaking between the thin part of her lips. A quiet suckle of breath pulled the moist respiration with his pheromones to slide over the flat of her tongue, moistening the depth of her mouth with saliva. Freya's mouth became flooded with wash, the salivation of desire, the want to taste his mouth, his skin, so strong it was nearly unsettling for a woman who had in the last year gave herself to only one man. Thoughts fired within the boundary of her mind, singed needles into alert flesh, borrowing quiet trouble that she would find herself hurt yet again by another.

"You're changing the subject from the one pounding at the corners of your mind....

Yes, yes, she was. Feeling herself slipping away with yearning to feel his body molded to her own, bending her like a gentle bow to the firm trunk of his body. Her heart pulsated beneath her breasts, causing the sound of her purr to rise to a level which would have been audible to even human ears, save for the din that their voices sounded in the coffee shop. The gentle lift of her breasts began to rise and fall, spreading the opening of her black shirt with each rise of her shoulders. It was visible now, as even the scent of her heat would be caught by the keenest of senses, that Freya felt an attraction towards the man across the table that barely harbored the word she kept using.. kin. He was loving, feral, and alpha.

Auzdein would make things inside Freya stumble further, as he began to sculpt the delicate length of her hands. She felt the press of his palms, as sumptuous warmth and the comfort that whispered 'safe' held her between the solid line of her hands. Freya felt herself relax into him, into the hold he tenderly played upon her hands. She could no longer look away from the burnt amber of his eyes, but feeling the pull that would lose her within the dark forests that lay within his mind. A place where he was honest with her. He wanted her, as she wanted him, making the table suddenly a boundary to which seemed a grand chasm between them both.
The thermal reaction between the gentle ebb of their hands prickled, causing the fine hairs to rise on the back of her neck. She began to find it troubling to focus, as her mind moved like the snows brushed by the breath of winter winds across the face of a mountain. He knew a way home, to Freya's home. A secret that it would seem humans could not be allowed to hear. This caused her heart to skip a beat, before the thrumming organ accelerated with thoughts of other things. Freya let out a deep huff, a quick express of breath, as if to let off the steam that his touch had begun to rise and 'expand' within her body. The sound was followed by a quivering mewl, so faint that it could have been mistaken for imagination, as Auz caressed his thumbs along the acute nerves just below her thumbs. Although he touched only her hands, it was as if Auzdein had slipped his careful digits to the apex of her thighs. Nostrils flared, as sapphire orbs pleaded more than her words among the humans could allow, the sound of her purr detectable in her speech, § "Lord Auzdein...please...take me.." Her honeyed and rumbled words became suspended with the deeper meaning of her words, before she pressed further her request, § "I mean..show me..what you know."

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:19 pm 
Site Admin

by Auzdein von Himmler at March 10 Friday 3:07 pm EST

§ "Lord Auzdein...please...take me.."
His eyes flashed while narrowing, only changing the flesh around them by millimeters, yet speaking volumes all the same. Those were summoning words where he came from, and always ended in just one way. In that instant, in his mind, he was throwing the table out of the way, not caring who it scared or impacted, and was charging forward into her like an unstoppable bull, letting go of her hands as his own moved to pin her up against the wall by her throat and groin, and tearing off her clothing in a single, startling motion. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered but taking her. He would steal or make her better replacements for the clothes later.

Powerful, expertly trained hands of an instructor of other instructors were sending her into a shivering, convulsing, flood gate opening trance. He was taking her and entering her right there in the coffee shop in front of everyone. And no one would dare speak or even breathe too loudly, lest they feel his wrath enter them with hands and blades rearranging all they were; his violent jaw mauling their faces and necks into oblivion for their Outlander insolence against the king of the gods -at least, that's what his heart screamed. The lights would grow dimmer and even darken. The air would be thick with lust and energy and dominance. As he came inside her, it would fill her so perfectly that she would cry out in helpless, limp, soul surrendering ecstasy, and the earth itself might even 'quake; Gaia feeling the orgasm, too. Auz, in that moment, would put Heaven to shame.

§ "I mean..show me..what you know."
The vision faded. Auz snapped back to reality. His hands were still with fingers woven between hers. A final exhale, and still fairly audible and clearly aroused breathing escaped him again. His feathery touch at precisely the right energy centers in her surrendered limbs had echoed back to him the desires he had been sure she harbored. 'Give her time to feel it of her own core, Auzdein. Back off. Take her to where you can fill her with what you know. Give her time.'

"My lady," he bowed his head a bit, releasing her hands and standing. "Verily." His trench coat was lifted and flung about him, falling down onto him with arms sliding out its sleeve holes; his foot, in the same motion, sliding his chair politely back in under the edge of their table. The hat and scarf returned to their places upon his build. The bottle of water, now half emptied, was brought to his lips for a final, pre-stepping swig, re-capped, and dropped back down into the same cargo pocket off to the side of his leg. The right arm, bent at the elbow, was offered to her again.

WALK TO THE W-A:
Auz looked up at his building as they marched nigh, “I always thought it looked like that building in the Ghostbusters movie…” unsure if Freya had seen the movie, as that flick was now 3-score odd years old, he stood ready to explain.

The doors are held open for them by a bell-hop:

They stroll through one lobby:

Pass the main lobby:

Take the first open lift, and then enter his suite:

WELCOMING HER IN; HIS FIRST GUEST
Auz unlocked and opened the door for her, politely and formally bidding her enter with a motioning of his hand. Once inside, he walked over to the bar counter-top and lit a bone china dish holstering three candles in glass tornados; one of lavender, one of cinnamon and vanilla, and a third of sandalwood. His coat, hat, and scarf were all tossed to the wayside, falling together into a tastefully disheveled stack atop the patterned cushion of one of his suite's antiquated chairs. Music began to play from the flat-screen plasma television:
((ooc: *Just let this link continue to play tracks in the background as you read to the end.))
(the music that he played for her)

Auz then turned to face her, resting his hands around her upper arms, looking deeply into her eyes for a moment to convey his wish that she relax and stand there, and then descended to rest upon both of his knees. Quietly taking the small bowl of water, and the folded washcloth placed alongside the floorboard of the foyer wall behind her, he placed them by their side, and raised Freya's feet one by one, slipping off her shoes and setting them to their other side. Now with the washcloth unfolding in hand, he dipped it into the bowl's hot water (how it had been hot in anticipation of her arrival would be a mystery for her to notice and inquire about), wrung it out once to let it steam and cool to a pleasant warmth, and softly said “The master kneels and becomes the servant for his guests, humbling himself before them,” washed her feet from top to bottom and in between her toes, and then massaged them thoroughly for several minutes.

Placing the bowl quietly back near the floorboard behind her, Auz rose, rested his hands around her upper arms again, and kissed her forehead. "My home is now your home." Heading through the living room to his bedroom,

and then the washroom and shower, he offered her a shower, too; “separately, …of course,” a knowing smirk, and longing but disciplined eyes slipping away from hers as he left her sight.

After a quick shower, he donned pinstriped pajama trousers, bole colored house slippers, and a Marine-issue green-drab t-shirt. It was time to order room service; “just a light snack to sate us as we discourse.” Auz found the leather-bound menu displayed upon one of his nightstands and brought it out to her. “I have a recommendation, if I may take the liberties of placing the lady’s order.” His suggestion was the house salad with their filet mignon.

AS THEY AWAIT THEIR FIRST MEAL: ASKING ABOUT HER WORLD
“I can't be certain what’s calming me more; your divinity, your calming aura, or the slowly forming belief that you exist. Please.. Tell me more about your kind.” He almost said “our kind”. “I want to learn everything I may about them. Do you know where they are.. in the sky?” recalling her not so cryptic line from the Belvedere. The faint releases from the three scented candles continued to play around them, lazily swaying through the clean air of the room. The acoustic guitar continued, as well.

EXPLAINING MEMORY READING
Auz first elected to explain what would be needed from her in order for the 'tech' he had hinted at to perform most satisfactorily. “Please allow me to elaborate.” He bowed again, in accordance with his humble customs and courtesies. "I would ask for your permission to interface with your encephalo; your brain, in order to sift through memories and make copies of any time windows in which you were looking at the night sky and stars were visible to you.”

“My technology can read the stored electromagnetic data in your neuronal components the same way that type of data is read when stored on microchips. The procedure has no feeling or side effect; it’s the same as reading data on a flash-drive, otherwise known as a thumb-drive. It will take less time if you call memories of star-gazing to the metaphorical front of your mind. Simply remember when you looked up at the night sky’s stars, and imagine you are there again to remember the stars as clearly as possible –if it isn’t too emotionally stirring for you, of course.”
He would during this process, naturally, be projecting his calming aura around her like another hug (something he had only done at one other time in his life), while resting a warm, familiar hand upon the back of her own -and, perhaps, offering her even more of the touch they had revealed they so loved.

EXPLAIN DETERMINING HOW SHE REMEMBERS
“Since you are an extra-terrestrial, extra-sapien species, we would first need to determine how and where your body records memories. As we carry on a conversation, the machines in the room will monitor how your brain records and stores different types of memories. Most likely, being a carbon-based, bipedal, endoskeletal mammal, your brain facilitates memory by encoding in the hippocampus your biochemical reactions to sensory perception, at which point the hippocampus moves the processed data to be stored in your frontal lobe."

"Like a Computerized Axial Tomography (CAT) scan, nothing will be in contact with your body other than a table, gown, or pillow. Electromagnetically sensitive nodes throughout the machines of the room will passively observe the impulses in your brain.”

“I would have already gathered the data on how your brain works, but I didn’t happen to have my tools when I met you, and didn’t feel as if I should bring them without making you aware of them –something such a rarity that it has never happened before and probably never will”
(with any other (person)) “henceforth.”

EXPLAIN LOGIC behind Shift-LOCALITY LIKLIHOOD
“The Shift was an effect of the precession of the equinox and the parabolic, passing return of Sirius in our system’s predominantly-binary co-orbit. Astrophysical laws suggest that such a localized interstellar event could only link and affect bodies in this arm of the galaxy. Therefore it shouldn’t take longer than a month or so to plot the reverse azimuth and bracket the Oorts along the way that are capable of containing Earth-like planets in their Goldilocks Zones (their proper name is “HZ: Habitable Zone”).”

EXPLAIN SYSTEM CLUSTER FINDING
“Once the memories are pulled, the computer checks for constellations in your cone-, or “field”, of view –of which (constellations), it will likely find none (because constellations always appear vastly altered or non-existent from different points in Space). The computer then plots the movement of all the stars based on their positions relative to one another every time you looked at them. Then it makes educated guesses at which type of star each one is, and if any star-dots are actually galaxies or what-have-you. Based on matches of star types to their paths, it can determine within several hundred A-U where your planet is (an Astronomical Unit (AU) is the distance from our star, the Sun, to this planet, Earth, over the mean of the radius of its orbit), which gives us a local system cluster; your system and its adjacent neighbors (the solar systems bordering it in all directions).”

“You don’t need to provide Pantheran calendar dates with each memory, as only relative star movement is sought, and as your calendars have little to do with ours; they would be arbitrary for this procedure.”

EXPLAIN PLANET FINDING
Auz would only have to spend a handful of weeks sorting through all her relevant memories with the aid of his computer system, and there-by/by-such: finding which stellar bodies were visible from Panthera. Further still: compiling enough data to estimate the alchemical signatures of her population and their planet. From the data about how her body was composed, how it would react to and remember the array of elements and cosmic forces, and the memories deemed informative to the nature of the program, the computer would be able to estimate the composition of her planet; namely and firstly that of its atmosphere and blanketing vegetation, its topsoil, and its seasonal range of temperatures (based on the vibratory state of water; ice, hail, sleet, snow, frost, dew, liquid, cloud vapor, steam, or ionized into auroras) anywhere she had been and seen.

EXPLAIN TIME REQUIREMENT
Getting there’s the easy part. It’s finding the exact place you want to go that takes some time. Looking through this galaxy for a star system with an Earth-like planet inhabited by sentient life, is like trying to find a needle in a barn full of other needles. There are about 400 billion star systems we can see in this single galaxy, and likely many more we can’t see due to our lines-of-sight. Our research indicates roughly ¼ of them have one or multiple Earth-like planets. That’s one-hundred-billion Earths out there,"(100,000,000,000) "and even if only 1 percent he held up his right hand’s index finger “of them have sentient life as we know it and can recognize it, that’s still 1-billion" (1,000,000,000) "places we have to open up gateways to, in order to scan and check them against how you remember your world to look, smell, sound, and so on. That many gateways is as simple as turning on and off a light-switch, and takes almost no power at all for my city, because we’ve been developing that technology for a long time now, and it’s about the same to us as managing millions of telephone calls through a city’s switchboard is for Outlanders. In fact, it’s almost exactly the same from a computer technician’s standpoint."

"However, ..even with our dedicated supercomputer managing that operation, it would take more than” he paused for a second to do the figuring "...19-thousand-and-25 Earth-years, assuming gateways were being checked back-to-back, and no complications arose to extend any of them beyond a 10-minute scan opening. We could open up multiple gateways at a time, but it would still take ages to scan through each, plus doing so violates our S-O-Ps (Standard Operating Procedures) due to being considered tactically dangerous.”

SYSTEM LOCATION LIKELIHOOD
"If, as I suspect, the beam of The Shift is limited to connecting entities within our arm, Orion’s Arm, of this galaxy, the Milky Way, then we are talking about a location difference of between 10,000 and 30,000 light-years between our two planets, give or take. If we narrow our query to the smallest of this galaxy’s 7 arms (ours; Orion’s Arm), we only have to deal with about 1/29th as many solar system possibilities."

"If Panthera’s solar system is not in the short Orion’s Arm (but is still within our galaxy), then all constellations will be initially unrecognizable, and a location will take a week or two longer to determine. If, on the other hand, Panthera’s solar system is in Earth’s arm, Orion’s Arm, then constellations farther from Earth, like Norma and Cygnus, will look very similar when on Panthera, while constellations that are nearer the Earth, like Sagittarius and Orion, will almost certainly be unrecognizable. This outcome will give us an excellent reference frame and expedite our bracketing."

POTENTIAL DELAYS IN SYSTEM FINDING
“The only potential delay I forecast in this process is the fact that, being from a different region of space, the light from stars we have here will be slightly offset from Panthera’s vantage. From Panthera, you may have been seeing the same stars at younger or older times in their lives, which means a percentage of them will be in different phases of their life cycles (in your memories we copy for the computer to view), and therefore will also be different classes of stars, which will make it take a little bit more time to match them with what we are seeing here on Earth.”

RECAP on the PROGRAM
“But!” he clasped excited and optimistic, enthused hands in front of his face, with a raised brow and a cheeky, supportive grin, “either way, I’d say in about one month, give or take a week, we’ll have found where our two homes are in relation to one another.”

"And the program will be able to see if there are any distortions or line-of-sight blockages, giving us some more data on the dark matter between us, which stars you can see that we can’t, which stars we can see that Panthera doesn’t, their gravity- and energy-well relationships, et cetera."

"It’s really a simple program. You’d be surprised. It’s just the volume of data being sorted that’s the time consumer. We’ll be processing it on a super-computer roughly one cubic mile in volume, with technology about 100 years ahead of what you’ve found here amongst the public (and that’s saying something with the exponentially increasing development-curve), so after three weeks of finding and copying your applicable memories, and determining their historical sequence, it will take 1 or 2 weeks to make those stellar determinations."

"It takes more time to copy memories from your mind than it does to make all those calculations and comparisons because you have to take breaks, eat, return home, and so forth; the computer in my city doesn’t. It can run indefinitely without over-heating. And its heat actually gets used for warmth and fuel throughout adjacent facilities, so even if it got warm, it would only comfort us."

THEIR MEAL ARRIVES
A gentleman in a tuxedo rapped upon their door, Auz excused himself, headed over and opened it, and offered a friendly smile and a slight bow at the waist in the Japanese style. The waiter brought in their order:

And recited what each dish was: “The world famous Waldorf Salad,”:

“and Filet Mignon with Bleu Cheese Crust.”:

Bowing once to each of them before stepping back out and closing their door for them, "Monsieur, Mademoiselle, bon appétit." Auz had been speaking French to him a week earlier, having learned of the gentleman's French lineage.

EXPLAIN POSSIBLE STATE OF HER WORLD
Auz sat next to Freya this time as they began to dine, seeing in the way her body and eyes had moved at the coffee shop, that she was losing interest in having that much space between them. He sat on the side of hers which allowed both of them to flare their fork-operating arm's elbow out away from each other.

Auz took a bite of their shared meal, closed his eyes with great appreciation for its flavors and the salivation it was causing within him, finished it, and continued: “The question is: how did the Shift affect your world, and do you want to find out? I hypothesize that if the beam was as it has appeared to our scientists to be, then it was part of an alignment that created traffic traveling in both directions through it, and therefore left a fair amount of our humans on Panthera… as well as contributing to the creation of meta-Pantherans, zombies, the whole nine yards of what we have here… Pardon the expression." He recalled the origin of it and explained: “The whole nine yards” means “(give them) everything”, and comes from one of our Great Wars, or “World Wars”, where some aircraft used belts of ammunition for their pod gunners. Each belt was about nine yards in length. When the pilots or any other crewmates spotted enemy aircraft coming into range, they would say “give them the whole nine yards”. So, when, for example, I say “the whole nine (yards)”, I am saying “everything”. It can be used to convey totality, or to order all available toppings on a menu item. But I digress.”

“If it were me, I would rather know than wonder.”
Auz took another bite and let her think about these things, but not long enough to start a worry-tangent. “Worst-case scenario: Panthera was enslaved, or it blew up, but.. at least you get closure," a smirk and loving, reassuring eyes toyed with his face and her heart strings."Best-case scenario: Panthera wasn’t altered as adversely as Earth was (relative to the humans) and everyone you care for is elated to see you again.”

TRAVEL METHOD
"To safely travel through a trans-stellar gateway, you simply choose a Repulsine-based craft to negate the vast majority of taxing, high-velocity forces like inertia, temporal flux, solar wind, and comet tails."

"It turns out, ..I am a rocket scientist;”
he fought a smile, “I majored in aerospace engineering at one university. Thusly, I design my own ships, and can not only find your home; I can fly you to it for free. ...It’s a lot easier than most people think. The only difficulty is spending the time and coin to learn the four years of material.”

AFTERTHOUGHTS
"Overall: with our predominantly-binary solar system, and the data we collected from the Shift beam, I would put money on Panthera not only being located within Orion’s Arm, but also being within 1,000 light-years of us, meaning our computer processing will only take days; not weeks. You may have your answer and a free ticket back home before the passing of a single Julian-calendar Earth-month." He took another bite and savored it, too. "But I always caution my kin to 'expect nothing, and you will always be pleased', so be patient."

STARTING THE MEMORY SUMMONS, FILTER, AND COPY
Once their meal was complete, and only upon Freya's consent, Auz made ready to begin the remarkably comfortable process of finding her a way back home. Sitting behind her on his suite's sofa, he playfully instructed: “Nut to butt,” explaining that it was a Marine Corps boot camp phrase that meant "everyone sits in a straight line, legs open, leaning back against the chest of the recruit behind you".

With his legs bordering the outside curves of hers, he let her lean back into his hug; his arms sliding around the front of her torso, where then one hand began rubbing her belly as the other forearm settled above it to let her breasts rest down upon it. This took the weight of them off her chest, leaving them feeling weightless as if floating. He then asked her to lean her head back; "Use my trapezius as your pillow. The greater the proximity, the more rapid and seamless the observation of your starry skies will be.” A tickled thought made it occur to him in that moment that she might not want it to take only a short time, seeming to love his touch more with every passing glance and graze, but they would have plenty of time for that sort of thing later... The candles, quiet guitar, and soothingly filled bellies continued to work their magic.

“I want to see Panthera.” He meant literally, but for now, seeing it allegorically through her eyes (their memories) would do. “Would the lady describe it for me, as she remembers seeing and feeling it.” This would naturally cause her mind to call forth her most vivid memories of it, painting a motion picture like a movie his machines could watch and help him analyze. How she saw and felt her world, in combination with the biometric data he had already amassed from being in her presence, would indicate to him which elements, combinations, and permutations her body was perceiving, giving him a list of predominant ones to attune the scans for when the gateways blinked opened like longer-ranged camera shutters. When the scans detected the proper ratios of the predominant elements, successive scans would check for the more detailed and minute elements and ratios from her memories. Eventually, a match would be made.

ONCE ENOUGH MEMORIES WERE RECOUNTED AND RECORDED
“You have mustered spirit that gives me way and engine to whoop and howl. I am thankful, fair lady.” If she was around much longer, she would see him whoop and howl; another part of his holy law and culture.

He had to ask: “Do you.. have someone?” He wasn’t about to toot his horn or try and get a foot in the door. He just wasn’t comfortable talking to snappy, pea-brained Outlanders.

And then: "Stay the night? –just to talk more about our two homes…" Auz wouldn’t be offended or hurt if she didn’t feel comfortable, but after what they had already shared in so little time, he had to ask; the spirit was calling him. Besides, he reasoned, it would give his 'tech' even more time and memories (with her dream streams) to work with for her.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:31 pm 
Site Admin

by Freya Storm at March 12 Saturday 1:40 pm EST

It would push like tidal wave, pour it's forward force over the top of her body, while beneath the shadow of the table it pulled at the abundant need between her thighs. She had spoken words that would cause a male Pantheran to immediately become restless, blind to only the insatiable desire to copulate with the woman who had uttered such sure desires. Freya recognized the force to which must have became savage in Auzdein's thoughts. His androstadienone levels rising to such an intensity, that he would drown Freya within the rampant scent. Even as Auzdein shuddered a low growling breath, the blonde let slip a dulcet mewl in response.

Freya looked into his eyes, filled with the wanton things which she would struggle to deny. It had not been that long, since she had seen the end to a relationship which she believed would outlive humanity. Bronx was 'gone' now, and so was she. Or so, the now unemployed and single Pantheran believed her dear younger friend to be. She loved them both, even if it hurt. At least, she prayed they would be happy, and that she, Freya, would find 'herself' again.

With a quiet nod, Freya has risen with him. Her mind no longer weathering the troubles of her heart, as the magnificence of Auzdein procured his things and offered Freya his arm. She moved with gentle grace, and yet the hint of tell tale eagerness. The companionship of her kin now the only thing holding her to this earth, Freya snuggled into the side of him. Gliding gracefully, with an ease that met his stride.

The trip to his home was something she found rather curious. Her crooked grin finding the odd things he said rather fascinating, sparking the feline curiosity to dwell upon certain words which she would Google later, such as Ghostbusters.

But all of this would be forgotten, as Auzdein would bring Freya into an assured palace. The decor dressed in rich vanillas, chocolates, and gold. So smooth, that it caused her to think of coffee and rich creams upon her slips. There was so much to take in, that Freya felt her mind caught off guard by such stimulus. The idea of her home now quaint in comparison.

The room which he led her within was dressed in much the same finery, but edged in the comforting hues of the skies various blues. And as Auz slipped her arm from his, Freya suffered temptation, as her fingers moved to caress the fine fabrics. The velvet pile felt like warm silk under the pads of her fingers. She felt the natural desire to escape from her clothing, and slide the smooth expanse of her skin against the velveteen and plush textures. Then her nostrils caught scent, rich and sweet. Freya brought her chin up high, turning her azure eyes towards Auz where the trail of smoke drifted just beyond.

§ "Auzdein...this ..you live in an alcazar, I....," the words which would question if he were a king somewhere were melted away like butter on her lips, as Auzdein moved towards Freya and wrapped his fingers gently about the elegant length of her upper arms. Large doe like eyes searched her kin’s, just as he fell down gracefully to his knees. Her painted lips began to part, but fell silent again, as he looked up into her gaze with reverence, then began to tend to a basin of water near her feet.

What he said to her caused Freya to tremble. He would not know that the woman before him had found herself recently uncentered. That she had begun the plans to take on a journey in which she would find herself again, the woman Freya had been before she had fell to Earth on December 21st, 2012. Bright cobalt oculars began to glisten with the hint of tears, as Freya looked down upon Auzdein with eyes full of love, slender digits of one hand reaching and combing through the waves of his dark hair. So tender, he had not realized how he touched her bruised heart, even as he carefully tended to her feet. She felt the clothe and his fingers spread over each foot as if it were fragile glass, sliding water and cloth between the sensitive slits between her toes.

"My home is now your home."

§ "Thank you," she closed her eyes softly to the kiss on her forehead, then followed Auz. The pads of her fingers kept a soft touch near the back of his arm, which ghosted the flesh with her heat. As they moved through the luxurious apartment, she continued to take every inch of it in with her eyes. Her free hand drifting quick touches to fabrics which they passed. He was becoming somewhat of a marvel, a beautiful curiosity to which the Pantheran woman could do barely more than remain quiet and attempt to absorb everything shown or spoken.

He had offered her a shower, cleansing away the scents of the city from her skin. Fed her a meal that settled comfortably in her belly, and sufficed the feral daemon that was once again prowling close to the lining of her alabaster skin. Every part of Freya was intrigued, resting in awe and fascination, as Auzdein explained to Freya how he believed they could find her home It all sounded so much like the Earth's science fiction films and books. So foreign to Freya's simple near medieval former life. In her current blistered and negative state of pride, she felt an inkling of fear that if they found Panthera, then Auzdein would look at it with a hint of disdain. Panthera did not have anything near Earth's technology, and certainly not of Auzdein's.

But I always caution my kin to 'expect nothing, and you will always be pleased', so be patient."

§ "I have learned on this Earth, that to expect something..is to be...," She stopped herself, shaking the silken golden mane to tumble over the delicate length of her robed shoulders. He had made her comfortable. Treated her so sweetly, and accepted Freya as his kin How could she allow the smeared emotions to rise forth in view of someone who wished to help her? A corner of her mouth winced a smile, § "I am thankful that you are trying to do this for me. Just that...is enough, Auzdein."

Freya moved to him, her own gaze darting into the darkness that was his eyes, before she turned and sat down as requested. The white robe she had put on after the shower bunched a little, so that she would have tug at it, until she found herself comfortably leaning against the strong curves of his chest. The blonde settled against him, feeling comfort as Auz took the weight of her body, and then entwined his arms to hold her close. Her own palms found a gentle rest in the thick muscles of his thighs. She softened into him, every muscle becoming lax with the ease that settled about her within Auzdein's arms.

Falling into his coaxing lead of the 'dance', Freya let herself slip into the pliant visions brought on by his touch and music. Her aura moved about her body, and he would feel the thick fur of the large white cat as the daemon began to waver between the physical lining of her form. Slowly, Auzdein would know of her part of the sky. The southern view of Panthera, where Freya would rest on the cold steppes of the mountains. The dark sky would have a faint cover of snow, as the wisps blew in patterns risen by the strong winds of the mountains.

The stout timbre of his voice pulled her out of the 'dreams', with a bold and yet proud comment to how well she had done. It was enough to make Freya draw a shy and yet sly smile on her features. It was nice to hear, she had done well. A crescent sweep of her thumb against the inside of one thigh where her hand rested, came with the rise of her purr, § "Thank you, that was...nice."

She had no idea if it had worked. But, Freya did enjoy the moment to just be held in his arms, and against Auzdein's body. Knowing he believed in her, despite the short time they had come to know each other. It felt good, and reassured her being.

Freya shook her head, which still rested in the 'pillow' he had given her. The gentle smile of seconds earlier had dropped, as she felt the clench in her heart that still reminded Freya that she had had to let Sheldon go. Her answer came as a whisper in the rattle of her purr, § "No...I have no one."

What stung deeper within Freya was the resolute ending to which those words sounded. Her only friend, outside of the home of Club Repùblica, had disappeared. Freya had not seen the angel in months. And those she called clan, they all now belonged solely to Bronx Rock. It was enough of a reminder, that Freya subconsciously tightened both of her hands against the top of Auz's thighs.

Stay the night?

Freya nodded her head, shuddering the breath that was inhaled, before she spoke. Carefully, she moved in the space between Auzdein's thighs, turning to look into his eyes with the wide blue eyes baring her soul. One hand resting on his chest, as the other held where his thigh met his hip, § "I would like that...just...to be near to you, while I slept."

She wasn't ready for more. Not yet, her soul and being still battle weary from her own emotional turmoils. Freya brushed her fingers against the smooth hills of his chest, where her eyes followed in sweet reverie how he felt. Safe, loving, feral, and kin. Auzdein was already playing sweet torment with her sexual hungers, strummed the chords of her being with his tender and attentive actions and words. But a tainted heart, needed time, before it moved forward proud and strong again.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:38 pm 
Site Admin

by Auzdein von Himmler at March 12 Saturday 5:45 pm EST

Freya's craving, the mewl she let his sharp ears detect, and the look in her perfect blue eyes were easily enough to muster the unfiltered Lord of Neuschwabenland to the surface. If it hadn't been for sacred warnings and decades of training, Auz would have seen his beautiful fantasy made manifest for them both. Many would have died for spectating, even if they were silent and polite. Auz would have considered this normal; Outlanders could never rate to see the relationships of the gods.

§ "Auzdein...this ..you live in an alcazar, I...."
Auz rolled his head back, face toward the ceiling, and yawned identically to the lions of Africa, minus about half of the sound. Audibly licking his closing lips, the yawn was wrapped up by a short beating of his chest in the manner of the gorillas. He shook out his mane again, closing his eyes long enough to blow out a gust from his nostrils, now seeming like a steed. Returning to a very courtly pose and posture, he looked to her with that otherworldly energy and kindness in his eyes, and offered in a soft, neutral American accent: "I only visit this land and rent this space. If you enjoy it, I will enjoy sharing my real home with you... someday." Auz would speak no more of the city which should never be mentioned. That would have to come much, much later. If it ever did, though, it would make the Waldorf-Astoria look like a condemned shack. Though never cocky about this, he hoped with all his heart that she would be the first to deserve and get to behold it.

Freya's petting of fingers through his hair was pushing him to the limit of tears himself, but being still only 'kin', he fought them back, and let the petting continue with only a hint of closing eyes as he continued his gentle work washing her feet in welcoming humility. He could tell from the way her fingers moved and fluctuated their pressure against his scalp that she might soon be sobbing. The welcoming ceremony had to be completed, though, and he very slowly applied the warm washcloth and carried on. Perhaps they would both find some time to vent those healing tears to one another.

Freya had welcomed him into her home upon first meet; it was only fitting and honorable that he would expose his to her at this point. The Marine did not waste time. He could sense that she would need more of it, though, and already was planning to have zero contact with her for another three weeks, if not longer.

Auz believed in the preservation of anything beautiful and earned through hard, honest work. He also believed that technology should never be one's crutch, and if she ever saw his eyes as they finally laid upon Panthera their gaze, she would only see a silent observer, ready to wage a secret war to prevent her world from ever having to change. That largely stemmed from his own battles to design, create, and shield his own home.

§ "I have learned on this Earth, that to expect something..is to be..."
Auz could imagine what she cut short. He had been supersaturated with cynicism from the humanimals, too.
§ "I am thankful that you are trying to do this for me. Just that...is enough, Auzdein."
He agreed, but still felt the need to do more than just 'try'.

§ "Thank you, that was...nice."
Their recollection procedure had reached a stopping point for the night. It was late, their supper had settled, and the bed and Astral were both calling. Though Auz loved to roam and hunt throughout any and all nights, this one would be a welcomed change; he would have someone he actually felt comfortable with... unbelievably sharing his home. Now sounding somewhere between Scottish and Arabic, "It is always an honor to be of service to such a lady of the realm. -not to mention to help one remember something lost.. with renewed comfort."

§ "No...I have no one."
Auz felt, saw, and heard: "Not anymore; I lost someone recently and I still miss him." He had felt the same a few times before. He had told the same white lies or slight alterations of the truth. Auz accepted her words.

Her hands tightened around his thighs. He flexed them slowly for her to feel, subtly drawing her conscious mind away from painful reactions to pleasant advents. When she nodded to his request, his face softened, the outer slopes of his eyebrows lowered a hint, and his lips lightly pressed more together as if a smile was stopped at the last minute with empathic concern.

Auz let her maneuver and look into his soul. His military bearing was unshakable, yet in no way stern.
§ "I would like that...just...to be near to you, while I slept."
A few very minute nods in succession assured her he understood all she meant and implied 'between the lines'. The Earth (or its people, rather) had left her as shaken and jaded as he had been. Again, The Fates had honored and blessed him with the opportunity to show the Marines for what they always should have been: warriors who make people feel safer in their company; "those who guard the streets of Heaven."

Being as direct as they come, when the circumstances called for it, Auz then verbally reassured her: "When you need someone near, remember this is now your home, too. Kin we shall remain, until the Lady seeks proper courting from her Lord." He wasn't kidding. Auz liked to think that he could out-wait the trees.

'But a tainted heart, needed time, before it moved forward proud and strong again.'
If only she knew how perfectly fitting that applied to him at that very moment, too.

The lights seemed to dim ever so gradually on their own, and only once Freya began to drift into her sleep. With his arms resting around her, the three candles flickering on the counter, and the quiet acoustic guitar still playing its looping list of lullabies sweetly in the background, he slowly rocked his new friend to sleep. It reminded him of a few times in combat where such comfort and reassurance had been needed -for compatriots and enemy combatants alike. Auz had even offered his leg as a pillow to a trembling Arabian man who had been detained and locked in his vehicle for the long, bumpy convoy back to base. Remembering how comfortable his flak jacket, gear, 'Humvee', and stiff neck-guard had become on those missions, the sofa and Freya's soft, wounded heat were positively euphoric.

In the morning, Freya would find herself still robed and tucked into his bed. Auz kissed her forehead and nuzzled their cheeks together to usher her gradually back into the waking world, growling quietly into her neck and ear, and left the bed only to cook her breakfast in the suite's kitchen. He knew that such things were 'over the top' for the petty Outlanders, but he didn't care how his actions or words were taken. This was just his way, and the only way he would ever choose to treat people.

Auz set the silver tray, sprinkled with fresh rose petals, displaying her home-made artisan breakfast on gold-rimmed China and in engraved crystal bowls, down on her nightstand. It was far from 'the norm' that most of the fools outside his city consumed for their first meal of the day; instead of eggs, bacon, toast, butter, cereal, sugar, and coffee, Auz had prepared sausage of ground elk with minced herbs and spices hand-kneaded into the patties, whole wheat-and-oat bread with unbleached flour, freshly blender-puréed almond butter so warm and creamy that it was poured like liquid from its miniature glass pitcher, raw washed vegetables carved into the shapes of blossoming flowers, and a freshly blended fruit smoothie made from only minced ice and liquefied bananas, peaches, and red seckle pears. The morning paper he had collected from the suite's front door now had a gold-embroidered crimson ribbon tied into a bow around its midsection, and rested on the rear of the tray behind her arranged and filled dishes.

It didn't matter if it 'weirded' the woman out, or if she proved to be another shallow-minded lost cause. Auz would show his culture and level of care regardless, and Freya would have her meal and indefinite support. To Auz, anything less was unthinkable.

"Buongiorno, mia signora," he tucked a lock of her own mane back behind her ear. "Enjoy."

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next